Ninja Scrolls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Kiyomi
Kiyomi
Konoha Hokage
Konoha Hokage

Gathering at the Valley of Hell Empty Gathering at the Valley of Hell

Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:07 pm
Uchiha Kaitou, S-Rank Criminal
"Come forth those rogues with power and desires.. We will unite and crush our enemies with our unrivaled powers. Our countries have shunned us or we them, but no single being can achieve greatness alone.. Meet at the Valley of Hell in four days.. Those who come will know further glory.. those that do not shall be marked as enemies. Make your choice wisely."

The letter didn't say anything more, it had a map of where Valley of Hell was located on the back, but that was it. The Valley was part of the Land of Hot Water and was named such because it was inhospitable to nearly all life. The only mark which would have possibly drawn the attention of the would be allies was the fact that the Uchiha Crest was on it.. and the only known Rogue Uchiha of the current Era.. was Kaitou.

Who happened to be meditating in the middle of the Valley on a boulder, waiting, contemplating, preparing in case he had to kill any or all of those who showed but did not join him. So far he had a plan for the group, but he hadn't yet come up with a name.. Ah well.. he had time. He was sure he would find one before it came up.
chakra;; 275
ANGrey
ANGrey
Kiri Mizukage
Kiri Mizukage

Gathering at the Valley of Hell Empty Re: Gathering at the Valley of Hell

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:20 pm
inoue asuna, s-rank rogue
The Uchiha Symbol didn't seem to phase her, as she stepped over the rocks and crossed streams, working her way towards the Valley of Hell. The letter itself wasn't even truly the thing which bothered her, to be quite honest... it was the fact that it had been delivered to her at all.

The raven-haired former ANBU of Sunagakure was not one for camping out in obvious places. She'd covered her tracks, she was being as careful as she always was... but the letter still found itself on her body while she slept. Whoever delivered it could have killed her in a split second and she would never have known... but they didn't. It would be easy to assume it was Uchiha Kaitou, the only known Uchiha Rogue at the moment, but she couldn't take chances... even then, having Kaitou on her side would always be a good decision.

As she walked through the Land of Hot Water, her heterochromatic eyes shifted looking at everything. She wasn't a sensory type, but she was feeling with all five of her senses trying to locate the man. Clearly he was going to be nearby, as she was approaching the Valley of Hell, and as she crested over the last small rock, she saw him sitting on a boulder, as though he were meditating. Well, now was the time to see what she could do.

Closing her eyes for a moment, she ducked back below the crest and made a single hand seal as she breathed out. A moment later, she popped back over the crest and slowly, quietly as she could, stepped towards the man on the boulder. If he didn't seem to say anything or do anything, she would simply sit down next to him and close her eyes with a smile; otherwise, she'd react as expected, probably violently.
chakra;; 235 && chakra;; 117
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:58 pm
Rei read the letter a second time, it was weird that such a blatant invitation had gotten into his possession, while he was a relatively well known rogue now a days, he tended to keep his head down and out of the way, silently tracking potential targets to become a part of his collection. While for all he knew this could be a trap but he had faith that his unique situation would alot him the ability to escape most traps in one piece, even if his toys do not. Though the Uchiha crest definitely got his attention, Rei didn't have any unique bloodlines among his toys, and this could be quite a good chance to fixing that. Though he was not going to be foolish about it.

On the day of the deadline, Rei found himself walking through the land of hot water his body covered in a long black cloak, hood pulled up covering his brown hair as he approached the Valley of Hell he kept his eyes peeled, he wasn't sure of what he was looking for though he was positive he would know it when he saw it. Sure enough the living as the center of the valley came into view Rei could see an older man sitting on a boulder, a young woman approaching him. Maintaining his distance Rei watched and waited, to see how things were going to go.
Mei-chan
Mei-chan
Suna Kazekage
Suna Kazekage

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:24 am
Bright red eyes had burned themselves into thd ceiling of her small room within the small village she had taken refuge in. What was it? Tea? Rice? Something food related? Honestly, she didn't seem to even bat an eye at the thought pf not knowing the name. Why would she need to? All in all, everything looked the same to her and everything seemed weaker in her eyes, as well. With a sigh, Akira would roll onto her side only to hear a small slip of paper make its way under her door, of course being the middle of the night she was suspicious of the action. Immediately, the girl would seem to do a backbend out of ned so as to lower her feet to the ground quietly while not making a sound from the rickety bed. Her hands would come off the ground as the woman balled up her fist making her way to the door in her messy hair and bare feet. However upon arriving at the door, the red head would swing it open only to find an empty hallway. "Ugh. Of course, probably just some kid," the woman would scowl before turning around to see a rather neatly placed letter with the finest quality of a paper seal. With much concern the woman would pick it up as she read it quickly in nothing but the dim light shining through the doorway.

It had been four days after that letter was delivered that Akira had fulfilled the wishes of none other than Kaitou Uchiha. He certainly was the only person she even slightly admired within this world considering he could hold his own, while everyone else cowered in fear. He had asked for her to meet in the Valley of Hell, which seemed like Akira's kind of place, but she couldn't help but feel there would be more company than just her. How many exactly? She had no idea. Upon arriving at the area, Akira would come to count two other than Kaitou himself, who seemed to be meditating while his little fangirl mocked him. The woman would sigh realizing that she hated this already, but she certainly didn't believe anyone else would be fit for his second in command. So, Akira would find the most stable wall before leaning against it with on of her feet propped up flat on its surface. "I've always wanted to be part of the circus," the woman would say sarcastically under her breath.
Makishima
Makishima
Konoha Jōnin
Konoha Jōnin

Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:40 am
Having received a strange letter, the wandering swordsman had found himself intrigued. He couldn't be sure if it was some trap to lure him into an ambush or a legitimate request for a meeting, but either way he would find time to join this meeting and see what exactly the Uchiha had in mind. It was a reasonable trek too. Takeshi wasn't one to worry about hiding, the whole reason he had gouged a strike through his headband was to bring stronger fighters his way. It hadn't worked of course, most would-be bounty hunters ended up dead if they were particularly unlucky. He tended to leave most alive, hoping that vengeance would drive these hunters to better themselves and come back stronger. No time for that now though, keeping a bunch of possibly angry rogue shinobi waasn't the best idea.

The swordsman would approach the gathered rogues, finding that they were mostly standing around doing nothing. The man would rest a hand on the handle of his blade. It didn't seem like an ambush, they had managed to gather some of the most notorious criminals from around the world after all. Chances are they weren't after a bounty. He looks over the group, not saying a word for now. He figured it wouldn't be long until there was a proper explanation from Kaitou.
Arcile
Arcile
Iwa Tsuchikage
Iwa Tsuchikage

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:09 am
Being the child that I was, you think rumors about some small ninja terrorizing the countryside and murdering innocents without a second thought would be taken with a grain of salt. The letter I received, and as to how the sender found me left it to be quite the mystery, both regarding why they'd believe such a silly sounding thing, and how they managed to single me out. As it would turn out, a rather evil person would seek me out, knowing my little secret. I harboured a demon within me, one so carnal and horrid, that it would kill just for play. And as part of its agreement, if I were to allow it to do as it wished, I would be allowed knowledge of many ages past. So with much knowledge and wisdom, as well as a host of bloodlust, which I quickly harnessed to erase my old life, would simply lead me to this.

With my simple, white gown, I crossed into a host of rather seedy looking men, who seemed to be deciding whether to laugh at a child meandering this way, or to kill me out of sheer insolence. One lunged for me, his only and final mistake. The earth beneath his feet shifted to sand, his ankle snared by it, and several wisps of sand pierced his torso. I'd play with his body for a few minutes before putting the man out of his misery. One message I wanted to make clear as night and day. Attempt to judge me, and you will be tried and more likely than not, executed on the spot. The event set a look of terror on some of the ninja guarding the area, most likely newbies. The rest, welcomed me and gave nods of respect, as I strode to the place the others were supposed to meet.
Kiyomi
Kiyomi
Konoha Hokage
Konoha Hokage

Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:27 pm
Uchiha Kaitou, S-Rank
Kaitou didn't budge when the first of his invited guests arrived, though he did know she was there. She got close, gauging him, probably expecting him to attack her out of reflex, which was a silly thing to expect from someone as powerful as the people he was attempting to gather, including himself. Such rash behavior would have gotten them killed long before his calling them forward.

More and more arrived, some making comments he caught just barely and brushed off, others being more cautious because more than just Kaitou was present. Death cries were heard in the distance, which made Kaitou open his eyes as he did not have any guards and highly doubted anyone he had invited was already starting to fight amongst themselves. Meaning someone had wandered into the line of spies and started a fuss because why not.

Interesting.. Kaitou knew this meeting would get noticed, but didn't think anyone who had the balls to send spies.. He'd have to ask which village they were from when he figured out who was killing them.. An answer that came soon enough as a little girl strolled into the clearing of the meeting place with a feeling about her that Kaitou, and possibly only kaitou, would have immediately placed, given that his own daughter in-law had a similar feeling about them..

Jinchuriki...

His curiousity was peaked, but there would be time for that later. He stood and didn't explain anything as he slid a hand out of his robe's sleeves and tossed out five headbands, all numbered from 2 to 6, before placing one that said one in kanji on his head, where a protector would normally be for a shinobi, whether anyone went after them or not he didn't care for the moment, but he would begin talking>

"You are here.. which means you have either decided to join me as I had instructed, or have the foolish belief you can leave here alive without joining me.. Either way is irrelevant for now.. I am Kaitou Uchiha.. and I have called for the strongest in order to form a group of mutual benefaction for all of us.. The Atkascha." He motioned to the headbands, "There are only three rules.. Rule one. Disputes between members are to be settled directly in view of the group as to prevent endangering the group by dragging villages into the matter.. Rule two.. Anyone can lead this group... provided they can defeat the one holding the number one headband.. This does not mean kill though personally you are more than welcome to try.. rule three.. regardless of who leads.. if they call.. you come. The one who leads controls the direction the group makes.. and until one of you manage to defeat me.. that means we will do as "I" command.."

He sat back down on the rock, seemingly guardless, merely looking everyone over, "Questions? Preferrably not something stupid like how to decline.. because as I said that leads to Death."
chakra;; 330
ANGrey
ANGrey
Kiri Mizukage
Kiri Mizukage

Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:54 pm
inŌe asuna, s-rank rogue
The next to arrive was a strange man in a black cloak, hood covering his hair and only his eyes visible enough that Asuna could see him watching, waiting, for the prime moment to truly arrive.

Next was a girl with bright red eyes, which immediately made Asuna think of another Uchiha with their Sharingan, but she realized that these eyes weren't particularly due to Sharingan, instead just naturally red. She arrived and visually scoffed at the others present, leaning against a wall with one foot propped underneath.

Another man would arrive next, the sword he kept close obvious that it was his preference. He didn't particularly look like a Shinobi, though Asuna couldn't quite pinpoint why that was... he just seemed different, but he definitely preferred the company of his blade for sure.

Her eyes closed for a moment as she considered the power of everyone here, easily on par with any village despite their smaller numbers... through her closed eyes, Asuna felt someone else approaching, someone who was likely capable of destruction of the entire world with a single sneeze, someone who could use every element known to man while in the seventh gate and having all dōjutsu active simultaneously, someone who was clearly too strong to exist, but upon opening her eyes there was nothing and no one.

It seemed the last to arrive would be a child, after a commotion nearby and the death scream of a man who would likely have come to regret his final moments... she crasted over the hill, dressed in a white gown, and Asuna immediately recognized the energy from her as a Jinchūriki, much like her own Kazekage was when last she was in Sunagakure.

Kaitō would finally speak, pulling 5 headbands from his robe and placing one which had the number 1 on his own head as he detailed who they were as the Atkascha, and their three rules. Disputes are held in front of the entire group, whoever holds the number 1 headband is the leader, and everyone answers the leader's call. Declination equalled death, and they had all made their choice simply by coming here.

Asuna glanced behind her over the hill she'd walked from before staying seated rather than taking a headband. She didn't care which number she was, since only number 1 truly mattered, and considering her current situation she didn't want to simply take a headband as is anyway. She figured her best bet would be to simply let someone else give her whatever number they assigned her, and as it was she would simply watch the others.
chakra;; 306 && 153

Boring Stuff:
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:40 pm
Rei watched as nothing happened between the two who had been there when he arrived though he would tense slightly fourth member of their little shindig arrived a young woman with bright red eyes. Shortly after her came a man with a sword that seemed rather bored, and as the apparent last member arrived it was a young woman, well more specifically a child.. Her arrival had been announced by screaming in the distance, a couple of the faces he recognized from the bingo book he had pulled off of of the man who became Faibu, Lets see, those I recognize from that book were S-ranked like myself, so one could only assume the brat is one as well. That makes her possibly even scarier than Kaitou, if not now then definitely later in life she will be. Standing perfectly still, almost statue like he listened to the explanation behind the headbands, and the basic gist of what the point of the group was going to be for. It made perfect sense for the puppet-man in fact it seemed like as good of a plan as any. Sending out a single strand of chakra from his hand under his coat he snagged a random arm-band and with a flick of his finger dragged it to his body. It happened to be the one marked 3, which made sense to him being the third to arrive.

"Seems like a good deal to me, let the strongest lead and all that fun stuff. My only question is, what are your goals in all of this? One doesn't normally go through the effort to track down and gather people of well at least my caliber without some kind of reasoning, so I am curious as to what that is?" Rei's voice sounded some what metallic as he spoke, his eyes scanned the others for some kind of movement, or seeing if any of them had a similar question. Frankly Rei didn't care one way or another as to the why behind Kaitou's gathering of them, so long as it didn't hinder his goal of gathering his 'toys'
Mei-chan
Mei-chan
Suna Kazekage
Suna Kazekage

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:48 pm
Red eyes would scan the area as Akira looked over the group whether they were standing around or just coming in. One was a tall, silent giant carrying nothing but a sword, which was more than Akira needed causing her to smirk. Of course, if Kaitou had rounded the man into the group, then perhaps he was strong, but Akira believed herself to be stronger. She didn't question why or how or what Kaitou needed these members for, but she did know that she trusted his judgement. Red eyes would then swiftly glance off into the distance as loud screams could be heard throughout the valley.

Red eyes would narrow and her face would form a twisted expression of irritation, 'What fucking moron is trying to bring attention to us? I have better things to do than stand around here all day slaughtering shinobi.' The woman would then close her eyes taking a few deep breaths before looking in the same direction once more. A.. A Child? Akira would lool at the girl with a bit of surprise. Why would Kaitou invite a child? Perhaps, he hadn't. Perhaps, she had wandered into this territory unknowingly. Did she live somewhere nearby? Was she simply dropped off to die? No, she seemed strange. Her dress was so cleanly, pure, and white. 'How ominous,' Akira would think before looking down with a grin. As soon as the girl arrived, Kaitou would begin to move.

Red eyes quickly snapped to Kaitou as his arms moved under his clothing, then he would release a few headbands onto the dirt. Akira would watch as one of the members didn't hesitate to simply grab one off the ground without moving from his spot. However, the girl on Kaitou's hip sat back down in her spot, which seemed to be a respectful thing in Akira's eyes. As Kaitou spoke, the woman would walk over to the bands looking over them grabbing the ones labeled "2" and "4" considering the "3" was missing. The woman assumed that whatever one her mysterious friend had chosen before her was the missing number. The woman would take the "4" towards the odd eyed girl tossing it on the ground at her feet before winking and returning to her own place. That left "5" and "6" to be taken, which Akira really didn't give a second thought. Returning to her place, Akira would tie her headband around her neck loosly so that it dangled and lay just above her breasts. Then, the question she was dying to ask was thrown into the air by the mystery #3. Her head would turn swift from #3 to Kaitou as she awaited his answer with her arms crossed just under her bust.
Makishima
Makishima
Konoha Jōnin
Konoha Jōnin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:27 am
Takeshi looked on blankly as the final few appeared, after a scuffle apparently a young girl would make her entrance. Senseless killing was only going to draw more attention than they needed, though the swordsman wasn't sure who would be foolish enough to launch a sneak attack on this particular group. He looked on as Kaitou made his speech, it seemed like an interesting idea. How he knew this bunch would simply get along was beyond Takeshi, but from what he could tell the others seemed to be going along with it. It seemed there was no choice to leave either, and even if it would be a rather interesting battle to be sure, it wasn't one that Takeshi could win if they all decided to pitch in. He would collect the 6th headband, seeing little reason to care for the number, and with no questions as to what would be going on next, he waited for whatever was to come next.
Arcile
Arcile
Iwa Tsuchikage
Iwa Tsuchikage

Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:15 pm
To be perfectly honest, I was curious to see the others' reaction to my appearance. Some of them immediately seemed to place me as what I was, giving me a silent stare that said it all, that they knew I was a Tailed Beast carrier. Some gave me looks of curiosity, maybe even absurdity. For the most part, the rest remained neutral. It didn't matter. I of course was the last to arrive, and I didn't care. The meeting continued as I arrived, amid the confusion. I listened intently to the towering figure who had already pegged himself as leader of us, a group named the "Atkascha". Odd, I never pegged rogue shinobi for using tongue-rolling names. Oh well. It would have to do. The 'leader' as he had put himself, had given three simple rules. "

Rule 1 - Disputes are to be settled in-house. No outside help. Head-on confrontation. I liked that rule.
Rule 2 - Whoever wears the crown leads the house. Meaning if one were to take it by force, they'd become king or queen of this rathole.
Rule 3 - Whoever wears the crown is to be shown unwavering order. They are the leading force, no exceptions.

I supposed that was fair enough. With my stature and lack of experience, I doubted I was suited to take power from anyone. At least not yet. Not like I'd know what to do with a leading role anyways.

When the spotlight was cast on me to admit my decision, I gave it clearly. "As to those of you who heard the screaming.... They laughed, I killed them. It's simple. Don't underestimate me and you'll be fine. However, I'm not one for leading the cavalry. I would rather be used as a means to get a point across. So I accept the terms. I'm in. Just remember, I may be short, young, and my appearance is such, but I am not one to be taken lightly. Otherwise you may end up like those poor souls back there, who met their end a bit too soon."

Either way, assuming I was the least powerful of the group was a bit unnerving, but still, I was willing to accept it, considering the circumstances. The #6 headband would actually be useful for throwing off anyone else who assumed I was just along for the ride in this group. However, some small bloke had already claimed it. This left the number 5 headband, which I'd claim for myself. No matter, it was but a number.
Kiyomi
Kiyomi
Konoha Hokage
Konoha Hokage

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:44 pm
Uchiha Kaitou, S-Rank Criminal
Goals.. Such a lofty term thrown around as if they were always an achievable result.. Hrm. Perhaps having a smaller goal stated would be easier to get their minds wrapped into accepting the ideal behind it. very well, "My goal at it's core, is to absolutely shake down the fundamental world we live in.. I will tear down the shinobi worlds to the point that we, the best, are all that is left. Not a destroy the world goal, but one where in the end we are the only powers to answer to. Taking a country is easy. Holding it...debatable. But being the ones whom all flock to for protection.. that will truly allow us to take command. You can own all the land and have nothing if people do not take to you after all.."

He rubbed his chin with one hand while he shifted his other, trying stealthily to swap a few hand signs in the process with that hand for shits and grins to see who, if anyone, could tell that he wasn't a one handed seal user, or if they would get jumpy like a bunch of frightened children. Perhaps no one would notice at all and he would be only slightly disappointed. he did at least channel chakra to his hands from his stomach to make it more believable, but otherwise didn't perform an actual jutsu, mostly because he couldn't and secondly because he wasn't one to waste chakra. Moving it was one thing. expending it was another.

He stood up though and brushed the dust from the hot valley off his robes before grinning oddly and almost insanely, reaching behind him a bit to grip the handle of his Uchiha's heirloom the Gunbai, "As for the rest.. well.. It wouldn't do for a Leader to lead troops he knows nothing about. I want each of you to have an exhibition of sorts with me on a short time limit for each fight. My chakra is quite impressive as is it's use so don't worry about me wearing down before the fights are concluded. I want to see all that you are willing to share. Impress me as it were.. your age, your appearances, your weapons, none of these things make any difference to me. The only thing that matters here is power and how it is used. You could be the mightiest shinobi in a hundred years and be nothing in real combat because of any number of things. lack of experience, lack of non-emotional minds, pride, idiocy, the list goes on. Show me these weaknesses will not hold you back."
chakra;; 330
ANGrey
ANGrey
Kiri Mizukage
Kiri Mizukage

Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:43 pm
inŌe asuna, s-rank rogue
The headband marked Four was thrown at her feet, but was caught mid-air as the woman with red eyes winked at Asuna. Nodding softly, she wrapped it around her bicep where she used to wear her regular headband, adjusting it so it was more comfortable and returning to watching the group. As the headbands were taken by their new owners, she watched them carefully to see their thought processes if at all possible to analyze. Some were a bit easier than others, like how the child was genuinely being simplistic and innocent, not hiding anything in her words while Kaitou himself was much more difficult to read.

His only goal in leading the group was to destroy the status quo, to eliminate what made the world feel safe and, arguably, a bit stale. Taking a country is easy, he was right aobut that... but taking control of the world? It felt a bit too evil for her bones. Still, she wouldn't do too much about that feeling just yet, she wanted to hear him out and see if what she interpreted was a misunderstanding as-is. Chances were fairly high that the Uchiha wasn't intending to be "evil", but rather use any means necessary to achieve his goal. As his hands moved around, she watched them but noticed that no jutsu she'd ever seen or heard of used that particular sequence of hand seals and decided it was a fallacy of a jutsu, likely to see who had even noticed. Smirking lightly, she leaned back in her seat and simply watched.

He had intentions of seeing how they fought, what their weaknesses were as to determine how they should pair up, since three teams of two were infinitely more powerful than six solo shinobi in the world. He wanted to see power, and well... she had nothing to fear in her current state, since this wasn't even her real body. She spoke, though stayed seated in her current position.

"You're an Uchiha. A rather prominent one, at that. Even without that weapon of yours, assuming we were all on equal footing, this would be a waste of our time as well as yours." She didn't want to mention the fact that he could just steal the techniques she'd worked so hard to perfect over the years, but she figured her point had been made.
chakra;; 314 & 157

Boring Stuff:
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 pm
Rei would just stand still, he understood what Kaitou had desired basically to overthrow the government of the world as it stood right now and take their place at it's head. It was a lofty goal for sure, but it wasn't exactly of interest to Rei. Though being in such a position of power might make his goal easier. His eyes scanned the Uchiha from head to toe, taking in the fact one hand was rubbing his chin, while the other seemed to be flexing through one-handed hand seals, though the living puppet wasn't really worried about that. Even if he was some kind of god, each person there was probably close to being on the same level as Kaitou, and they outnumbered him 5-1, so unless he took care of atleast three of them with one move he was probably signing his own death warrant.

As he readied himself to put on his part of the little exhibition for Kaitou the heterochromatic woman by Kaitou had made a very good point, against a normal shinobi Kaitou's eyes would put him at a severe advantage because of being able to read his opponent's actions and hand signs. But as Rei was a puppet, those weren't really a problem for him, his jutsu was all built into his puppets, or would otherwise not require hand seals anyways. Pulling out a scroll, Rei summoned forth one of his human puppets, a beautiful blond woman in red. Strings of Chakra, connected Rei's hands to his puppet. "She has a point, If you still want the exhibition, I will gladly give you one?"
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum