Ninja Scrolls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Seralin
Seralin
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Hello, team!!! (Rena, Yuki, Kat, Aizen) Empty Hello, team!!! (Rena, Yuki, Kat, Aizen)

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:19 pm
He had been here for ten minutes, waiting for the time to arrive when he should step in to the room. He was sitting up in a tree nearby the building that he was told he would meet his team. He watched as people walked on by, unsure as to why he was even put on this team since he never attended this village's academy. He had been taught the basic techniques all ninja learn in the academy from his mentor, and when he came to the village he was a bit worried they would stick him in it. "Who knows, maybe they're nice." He says softly to himself, his eyes scanning around to see if these team mates of his were anywhere nearby. He hops down and starts walking towards the building. Heading in early shouldn't be bad.
Kiyomi
Kiyomi
Konoha Hokage
Konoha Hokage

Hello, team!!! (Rena, Yuki, Kat, Aizen) Empty Re: Hello, team!!! (Rena, Yuki, Kat, Aizen)

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:53 pm
lisola rena, tier 3 genin
Her eyes were closed as she touched the empty spot on the bed next to her, smiling softly as she relived the memories. She may have been traded away for peace between the villages, but the marriage was genuine: she loved him, and he loved her. His failure to return still haunted her dreams, turning them into nightmares when she remembered... but right now, with the sun peaking through the wnidow onto her closed eyes, she knew she was awake and was simply choosing to pretend.

Finally opening her eyes, her smile faded when there was noone and nothing in the bed next to her, a testament to her loneliness. She had to shake it off though, move on and rise above: Mizuchi wasn't coming back, and she was a Shinobi of this village. Her mind wandered lightly, remembering being given a letter from the Mizukage, who'd stepped up to be her father figure as soon as she'd come to the village and remained that way even through his own son's death... she was a Shinobi now, even if only a Genin, and she wasn't about to start slacking now.

Sitting up in bed she leaned her head back, cracking her neck quite loudly in a simple motion and closed her eyes again briefly, fighting the urge to yawn as she listened to the quiet village beginning to wake up, piercing the chirping of the birds and reminding her of what was real. She knew there was no time to waste as she crawled out of the bed and began to get dressed, prepared for her adventures of the day, and meeting her official team. Her mind was filled with thoughts of whom had been assigned her team leader, who else had been assigned on her team, and what types of missions they would undergo. She wanted... nay, needed... to know who she was going to spend the next few years with.

Strapping her sword to her back as she finished getting dressed, she put on her glasses to hide her eyes and stepped outside of her room, walking towards the exit of the Mizukage's Office, heading towards the building which the letter dictated was where she would meet her team. Rena Lisola wasn't going to back down, she wasn't going to step away, she was going to be who she really was: adamant, loyal, and an idol of the village. Whoever had been assigned as her teammates, and especially her team leader, would soon learn just how unique Rena really was.

Approaching the building, she saw someone else jump down from a tree and begin to walk in as well, and though her brain attempted to immediately assign him as one of her teammates, she shrugged that feeling off, unable to commit without knowing for sure. Whatever this building was, surely it wouldn't be only her team who walked in, so she couldn't assume that would be the case.
chakra;; 050
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Hello, team!!! (Rena, Yuki, Kat, Aizen) Empty Re: Hello, team!!! (Rena, Yuki, Kat, Aizen)

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:13 pm
Hyo Yuki, wielder of the famed Nuibari, Head to the feared Yuki clan, Master of Water, Wind and Ice, was nothing if not an early riser. His team two members of which were hand picked by him the third an assignment from the only person in the world he respected and feared were going to meet in that capacity for the first time today, and as such it wouldn't do for the man who was to be their sensei to be late. The sun hadn't even started to crest over the horizon as he left his house, the near permanent mist blanketing the ground like a fog as he moved silently through it to the building where they were all supposed to gather today, and more specifically into the room, a now abandoned class room, where he would sit cross legged on the teacher's desk and meditate while he waited.

It was in this position, with Nuibari draped across his lap, its hilt in easy reach of his right hand that his team would find him as they entered, his eyes closed no sign of life in him almost as if he was a statue. Time was on his side, and who knows when they would all choose to arrive.
Mei-chan
Mei-chan
Suna Kazekage
Suna Kazekage

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:03 am
This particular day was her favprite day of her entire life and she certainly wasn't going to miss this chance over the fear of her father's later drunken rage towards her. Kat had woken up just as the sun was beginning to rise knowing that her father would still just barely be in his drunk induced coma. Her nimble, tiny body would move quickly and almost perfectly quiet as she readied her person for the day. First was her clothing, the normal white kimono with the large, green sash tied tight around her middle. The long, black over-the-knee socks with a pair of the traditional black shinobi sandals to blend in. Her hair seemed to always stay in the perfect position that she wanted it. It would stay laying across her forhead fully enveloping her right eye. With the attachment of her Katana and her tool pouch to her right leg, Kat was ready to sneak her way out of her own home.

The girl had opened her door to a quiet home with orange rays of sunshine peaking through every doorway. The duo had a rather tiny house with two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a small living room area barely able to fit their couch, which was tilted a bit to the left. Just next to that couch on the adjacent wall, the door to Kat's freedom sat, however she would always be forced to return. Upon the couch, the large, slumped body of a wrinkle clothed man and the stench of lingering alcohol, which had stained the carpet with a large, dirty looking, brown spot. "This place is literal hell. Why do we stay here? Why can't you just let it go? We don't deserve this.
I can provide for us. I can.."
"B-But mom said we needed to take care of him. She said..
He needed us.. We can't just.. leave.. can we?"
"What mom said doesn't apply here.
She told us never to let anyone, no matter who, treat us any less than we are, unless we plan to return the punishment... I can punish him... I can.. make him disappear,"
"He's just.. hurting..
We have to- we have to go before he wakes up..."
"We're hurting to, ya know.." the voices would seem to softly argue within Kat's head. The one being rather dominant, vicious, and seemed to put off a hint of insanity. While the other was soft, innocent, and frail in her way of speech that almost made her seem... child-like. With the conversation ending, the girl would snake her way through their messy home and exit the house without so much as a click from the sliding doors.

It hadn't taken Kat much longer than the rest to reach the building due to her delay, however she most certainly was the last one. Looking on with her Hyuuga eyes, Kat would find the intended room for the meeting place of her squad. The girl would blink before pushing the door open to find a man meditating and two other genin within the room. One male, one female. However the female interested her the most, her eyes were just as her own were, which sparked the question in her mind, "O-Oh no.. I-Is she branch or main family? We can't be with a main family memeber! Do you know what she could do?!""I'll tear her to pieces. I'll rip out her spine and use it to make a chair. I'll... I'll...""Please calm down. W-What.. if maybe..
She is one of us?"
The voices would cause the girl's face to go blank and once again return to normal as they ceased. Kat normally didn't find reason to speak unless the voices wanted to speak for her, then there was no stopping them.
Seralin
Seralin
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:38 am
Upon entering the building Aizen had taken notice of the teacher sitting upon the desk in front. He could also hear that someone else had arrived behind him. It was probably one of his team mates. He walks over to the far wall and turns to lean his back against it. He remains silent, certain that their teacher would handle guiding them properly through introductions. He couldn't seem to remain silent however. "Seems like you decided it best to arrive early as well." He says calmly, reaching to his back and drawing his sword. He stabs the tip of the blade into the ground next to him so he could better relax back against the wooden wall. Whether she speaks back or not he remains silent. After a few more minutes their third team member walked in and seemed to look at the only other female on the team. They seemed similar but he didn't know what it was.

As they wait for their teacher to finish meditation he decides to think about how he got to this spot in his life. His parents had abandoned him with that Chou clansman to learn Earth jutsu. He was also taught jutsu special to the Chou clan, since the man was nearing the end of his life and he had no children to pass the jutsu along to. Leaving his thoughts he looks to the final person to walk in; that girl from before. "Glad you could make it, and on time as well. Good thing nobody was late."
Kiyomi
Kiyomi
Konoha Hokage
Konoha Hokage

Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:48 pm
Hyuuga Rena, Genin (Tier 3)
As she entered the building the boy from earlier was waiting in the same room as the sensei she had been assigned was, proving he was infact part of her team for certain rather than mere conjecture on her part. Not too long after she arrived another girl entered too, a hyuuga? That surprised Rena as she was not aware of any other hyuuga in the village besides herself, but quickly came to realize why as she noticed how her forehead was being covered. A main branch family member would not feel the need to do so.. but a branch member would wish to hide the caged bird seal..

But it was still currently a thought rather than fact for now and she shrugged it off. She moved to a wall shuffled just a bit to confortably lean against it and her large sword, then proceeded to listen to the other genin boy talk about being punctual and that it was nice to meet everybody, "Nice to meet you too, though if sensei there doesn't snap too he could be late while being present eh?" she glanced at the clock and chuckled as it only was a minute to time, if he meditated too much longer he'd be "late".
chakra;; 50
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:56 pm
As the last of them had entered the room Hyo would wait a few moments for the three of them to settle before opening up his eyes locking on the source of the voice he caught Rena's lips moving as she mentioned him being late while being present. Scanning the room he smiled lightly, his team was now fully assembled here in one place for the first time, now it was time to begin. "That would be a shame now wouldn't it Rena-san,"

Unfolding his legs he would slip from his desk standing up right, holding nuibari just above where it's tsuba would be if it had one as he looked around the room again. "My name is Yuki Hyo, I am the jounin who will be teaching you, if the name Yuki rings a bell with any of you, that is the name of my clan, we have a natural affinity for Hyouton, or Ice release. Our bloodline gives us the ability to merge Wind and Water chakra into Ice. I am also the wielder of one of the Seven legendary swords of this village. I have selected you because I feel that you all have the potential to work well together, and because I feel that I can help you all grow into productive members of this village. So lets go around the room and introduce ourselves, Let's start with you, the quiet one with white eyes."

With that he would nod towards Kat and let her introduce herself
Mei-chan
Mei-chan
Suna Kazekage
Suna Kazekage

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:14 pm
Kat would stand at the enterance closing her eyes so as to keep her voices secure with no interaction from the outside world to stir them further. She listened to the duo that she was forced to be in a group with, even though she would have rather been alone. The boy was soft, he was respectful, yet he was pitiful in Kat's eyes, well to one of her voices at least. The other voice liked him, but she was quite sad for him as well. Kat, however, had no opinion of him, for she knew that getting attached or even making him an enemy could lead to pain later down the road. As for the girl, Kat's eyes would twitch as she wished to open them, but forced them to stay closed. She spoke and her voice only seemed to penetrate Kat's ear canal and strike a fire in her heart. Anger, Kat didn't like to feel anger. The voice didn't even give this girl a chance, but it certainly didn't want to stay in any longer. It wanted to confront her, to kill her, to make sure she could never do what had been done to other, yet the soft voice did everything to hold it back. The soft voice didn't dislike her, but was wary of her. Kat just didn't want to care, but the voices were causing conflicting thoughts pushing Kat far back into her own mind. Rena was it? The name would be etched into her brain for the voices to poke and prod at.

The sensei began to introduce himself prompting Kat's white eyes to open every so slowly, as if she were a child peaking out into the darkness to see if the monster was in the closet or not. He spoke of his clan, his elemental affinity, his name, and his position having held one of the Seven Swords of the Mist. To Kat, this was the point she had become interested in learning from her sensei. She was quite skilled for her rank in the ways of Kenjutsu, and having one of the Seven Swords was a dream that Kat wished to accomplish. What she didn't want, was to have to introduce herself; nonetheless, the sensei took it a step further and made her introduce herself first. Kat wasn't in control. The girl would blink with a slight eye roll leaving there to be only one voice in control at this moment. "The name's Kat. I don't like any of you," the girl would speak in the most monotone of voices, which would be the voice of her protector. The soft voice would then quickly close Kat's eyes once more leaving her body still and her head raging, "Why would you do that?! You're going to make our lives worse!""He said to introduce. I introduced. It was only the truth.""No, that was your own personal vendetta. When you speak, you speak for not only yourself, but Kat too! She's the one that has to deal with the pain!""That's why I'm here.""Yeah, well, You're just a voice. This isn't your body. What about the physical pain huh?" After those words, the voices would go silent leaving Kat to open her own white orbs once more. She would stand with the most confused of expressions before looking away nervously. She wasn't sure what had been said, but she could assume that from the argument from the voices, it wasn't anything good.
Seralin
Seralin
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:20 pm
"Guess I will go next." Aizen stays leaning against the wall, remaining passive to the woman's comment about not liking any of them. "My name is Miyoshi Aizen. I am 16 years old and was raised by an old man from the Chō clan until I came to this village when he passed away." He reaches over and pats the handle of his sword. "He gave me this at the moment of his death, made from a jutsu he had been working on. My goal is to eventually be able to do the same." Now that he had shared a bit about him he wanted to address that girl's statement. "To be fair, we don't have to like each other. We just need to learn how to work as a team." He was done talking now and listens to what the next person on his team had to say. He does his best to listen to the others as they had listened to him.

'We should try to be friends with her anyway, she seems like the kind of person that just needs to get to know you first!' His tailed beast Chōmei decided to chime in, it's voice echoing clearly in his mind. 'We can always use more friends on our side.'

'I am of the Miyoshi clan, Chōmei. Making friends won't really be a good thing for when I go to leave. It will just make things hard.' He replies, followed by him crossing his arm.
Kiyomi
Kiyomi
Konoha Hokage
Konoha Hokage

Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:15 am
Hyuuga Rena, Genin (Tier 3)
Rena listened to her new sensei and her new two team mates, but was clearly shocked and baffled at how they could think they were going to get anywhere if they straight up didn't even want to like anyone in the room. You couldn't make team strategies if you didn't listen, you couldn't follow through plans if you didn't respect eachother, you couldn't even survive in a mission if there was no trust. These were fundamentals everyone learned in the academy. How did these two become Genin in the first place?

A question she made known as she repeated aloud the thoughts she had just had to herself finishing with, "Oh right.. Nearly forgot.. I'm Rena Hyuuga.. I was traded to the village for the sake of peace four years ago, but I've since grown to care about the village just as if it were my own as was the wish of my previous village's kage. As far as I'm concerned this is my home and I intend to defend it."
chakra;; 50
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:18 pm
Nodding as each one of them finished their introductions, Hyo quickly came to the same question that Rena had, though he had an additional thought on the matter. Ooh boy, do I have my work cut out for me. "Well that was rather unexpected, though something to keep in mind is that each of you are going to have to learn to trust one another if you are planning on surviving as a team. While I am not saying it is absolutely necessary to like each other, but respect one another that is another thing entirely." Waiting for his words to sink in he would look each and everyone of them in the face, his glare as cold as the ice he could control, his boss was expecting great things from him, and his hand picked team was already off to a rocky start, and he could feel that things may not get better from here, making his job not only as their teacher but their protector that much harder.

"Now lets all head down to the training grounds for a little group exercise so that you can all get a feel for what it will be like to work with one another." From there Hyo would leap out of the window, not bothering to check if they were keeping up with his pace, or even following. If they did not show he would just have them shipped back to start at the bottom. The village was having a hard enough time without more pockets to line with the funds from non-existent missions, that if these three needed to be sent back through training again then so be it. Assuming they followed Hyo, he would wait for the last of them to arrive before explaining the exercise to them. "Now then, this exercise is going to be rather similar to a game of hide and seek. From the time I call to begin, I am going to go into hiding some where within these training grounds and you have to not only find me but land a clean hit on me. However there is a twist, for the first hour, I will make no actions directly against any of you, choosing to guard and flee instead. However after that hour I will try to capture you. The exercise will last for no more than six hours, if during those six hours I have managed to capture all three of you, you will fail and be sent back to the academy to be re-educated. However should you manage to avoid capture, or land one clean blow on me within those six hours you will pass. Now I know what you are thinking, there would be no reason to hunt me down if all you have to do is take advantage of the first hour to conceal yourselves instead, but as an additional incentive, whoever lands the blow will get to be my second-in-command of this team."

His explanation given Hyo would perform a series of hand seals before releasing his Chakra causing the mist in the training grounds to thicken vanishing silently into it as he worked his way into hiding, he knew that he would not be able to hide from the two byakugan users with it, but he had a couple of other tricks up his sleeve should they choose to take the offensive. "Begin"
Mei-chan
Mei-chan
Suna Kazekage
Suna Kazekage

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:50 pm
Kat had only listened to the essentials of the names from her two teammates and seemed to tone out the rest from her lack of interest. Her dull eyes would finally look from the ground as their sensei spoke of leaving the plain classroom they had attended for so long. The blonde would watch the man as he leaped out of the window without much effort at all. Well, Kat sure wasn't going to chicken out nor would she wait for her teammates to react. Kat would rush for the window only to throw herself out head first with her feet together and arms spreading apart as she cleared the opening. The girl would flip forward in mid air landing on her feet perfectly before bounding off after her sensei.

The girl certainly wasn't as quick as he, but he was definitely kind enough to wait for the group to arrive. As the group would arrive, the Sensei would speak about their test causing the Hyuuga to sigh. How she hated being threatened. Kat was NOT going back academy, Kat was NOT going to be a little minion to any of her teammates, and Kat was certainly NOT going to be captured. She couldn't be caged anymore. She couldn't be a failure. She had to become stronger. She had to escape her father. She wouldn't let this one test be the test that causes her to lose her ground.

Kat would look upon the group as her body filled with emotions of fear, saddness, pain, and anger. However, her body would find itself taken over by her protector as the Sensei seemed to pause after the motivational incentive was revealed. Kat would stare at the group as the words were finally spoken. Nonetheless, Kat didn't seem to move a muscle, but decided to wait and watch.
Seralin
Seralin
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:34 am
Aizen was not far behind. He swings his sword to hang upon his back as he takes to one of the other clear windows, letting his natural speed carry him after his moving group. Once he arrived he remained silent, listening to all the man had to say. He had never been to an academy, having been taught the essentials in seclusion, but knew this would set him back regardless. He reaches back and with a small wave of chakra across the steel surface the cloth binding it unravels, drifting to the ground behind his feet and revealing the blade in it's entirety. Of course, he did not move from that spot until their leader told them to begin.

Once that lone word was uttered though, Aizen was off like a bullet. With his speed, above average thanks to being the Jinchuriki to the Seven Tailed Beetle, he rushes the man from his left side with a swing of his rather large blade. It was dulled of course, this was only training. Their instructor never told them they had to wait while he hid, all they had to do was land a clean hit after he said to begin. Against a person like this he knew that his swing would never land, however he might possibly make an opening for one of his teammates to exploit. He figured that they would be better suited for precise strikes since they were from the Hyuga Clan. That was of course only the best possible outcome, and even if they caught on soon enough to act. The most likely would mean his preemptive strike would be ignored and they would have to move on and try something else.
Kiyomi
Kiyomi
Konoha Hokage
Konoha Hokage

Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:58 pm
With a sigh Rena merely shook her head and waited for their sensei to say his piece about what he thought and what he was going to do to test them. The stakes seemed..extreme. Considering that the team seemed completely useless right now though she couldn't say she was surprised by his decision. Following behind her other teammates as they left to the rendezvous she arrived after them, more by choice than anything, and when she arrived she had had plenty of time to think of her plan of action and was more than ready when he said begin. Her teammate to the right bolted right at their sensei, instead of sighing, though she really wanted to, she merely gripped the handle of her large water crystal looking sword and ran into battle after him, hide and seek? Those were basic things they could never hope to outmatch a Jonin in. But landing a single blow? Even a non-lethal one? Perhaps with a little planning and luck they could manage that.

With her free hand she formed a bead of water and fired it using her "Water Style: Gunshot Jutsu!" right at her sensei's left knee, having accomodated for the fact he would have done something, even move, to deal with his first attacker. before closing in the rest of the way and swinging her oversized blade counter clockwise for his torso in a revolving spin like a speedy top then with a jump she was behind him, or should be, with a palm thrust of her free hand to use Gentle Fist against his back trying to disable him to some degree while using her Byakugan in conjuction to make it more accurate, assuming he was still long enough for her strike to land at all anyways.

Chakra Remaining: 39
Mitsukai
Mitsukai
Kumo Raikage
Kumo Raikage

Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:40 am
His team acted relatively predictably, though he was surprised that only two of them had tried to strike him immediately, though unfortunately for them, he was quite possibly the fastest shinobi in this village, a frontal attack like that would be useless. Taking full advantage of his speed he seemed to vanish before Aizen had even started his swing, vanishing into the trees as the mist thickened around them. Once out of the direct path of his Genin he got to work forming handseals with his left hand, his right keeping the seal for the mist technique in place strengthening it as the water around him sprung up into three exact copies of himself. They were simple waterclones, with a twist courtesy of his bloodline, and technique of his own creation allowing him to add wind chakra to his water Jutsu's to make them freeze like they were hyouton.

His clones scattered spreading out through out the trees, one of them making an obvious trail for the genin to follow, the other two moving more like he would, silently, and carefully not leaving any sign of their passage. He had said he wouldn't take direct actions against them, however using water clones that will freeze them if they strike is more like setting a trap, so not a direct action. He decided to make a lot of noise, and break up a trail. If they decided to work with each other than it will probably fall to either Rena or Kat to help choose which they follow, one of the silent or one of the ones moving like an obnoxious genin.

Chakra: 186 ((188 + 6(regen)) - 1(Mist Upkeep) - 3 (Water Clone x 3) - 3 (Freezing times 3) - 6(Speed))

Techniques Used:
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum